Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Wonder Bread Revolution


The reason I named this blog 'The Wonder Bread Revolution' is because it is time that we begin to wonder. To go deeper into ourselves and start harvesting these gifts and abilities God has put inside of us to help change the world. We are becoming a perishing generation because of our lack of self control and education. Think about this, what would your life be like if you lived everyday of it as you did today? Every single day? Would there be progress, productivity, happiness or joy? Love, pain, sloth? Would you be in bed all day, wondering aimlessly, or maybe a chronic masturbater? Well Educated, did you study all day? Or Closer to God, constantly seeking Him. Or becoming the president of the United States of America, or maybe manager of a McDonald's, just as equally prestigious if that's where your heart lye's?


Secondly I'm not here to shove religion down your throat. This is not a religious blog. But let me say I do believe in Jesus. He is my source, my happiness and my peace. I believe he is the only begotten son. I believe His Father is the I Am, and i believe in the Holy Spirit. I believe all things are possible through Christ. ALL THINGS. Ill explain that later but like I said, I'm not here to shove anything down your throat. Just to get my thoats out of my head and to share them with you. But I will share my experiences with Christ and how I believe he has changed my life. I'll explain my testimony: from struggling with drug abuse, sexual addiction, being a slave to someone else because of fear, and enduring mental and physical abuse, almost dropping out of school. But overcoming all of these obstacles by relying on Jesus Christ day in and day out. I am who I am because of what Jesus Christ did with his own life.


I want to challenge you to evaluatue yourself, to look in the mirror at night and see the person underneath the nice clothes or the filthy rags. To see the heart of yourself, to want to love everyone around you regardess of reace, belife, weight, style, job title, income, or where they live. To see them just as you see yourself. And then be able to love them as you love yourself.


Lets munch on some Wonder Bread...

No comments:

Post a Comment